Wednesday 6 April 2011

Site Update: Adverts

My apologies to all my regular blog readers. I have had to include some more prominent advertising on this site to see whether I can drum up any small amount of revenue to help pay for the social site I have set up over at www.michaelmann.ning.com. I hope the ads don't interfere too much with your experience on the site.

In terms of latest news, there isn't much out there at the moment. I am hearing journalists are not being given access to the cast or location scenes of Luck, so news is scant. They have done well to lock it all down so tight. No doubt the marketing machine will be launched in summer as they whet people's appetites for its USA TV debut anticipated for this Fall. Mann is no doubt very involved in the Robert Capa film as I write, and hopefully some more news will trickle out about that.

In the meantime, my plan is to provide some coverage of "Ali". I am looking forward to boosting information surrounding what might just be one of Mann's most carefully crafted films in his portfolio.