Monday 27 August 2012

Website Redesign

I am currently very limited with how I develop the current Michael Mann website, so I am moving it over to a different platform. You can still access the blog at www.michael-mann.blogspot.com, but I am moving the domain michael-mann.net to the new site in development.

The aim is to improve the entire look and navigation of the site, with new additional reference type content. Hopefully, this will become a site that is more befitting of the subject matter. I am also keen to make the material more easily accessible on smartphones, so I will implement a responsive design.

It's about time I tackled several years worth of content and take more time to compile a more useful reference style  resource of information.

Keep in touch via my twitter account @michaelmannblog